Tuesday 1 April 2014

It's April??

Can I please put out in the open how I am not ready for it to be April yet? Seeing as March is over now, April is going to be a whole new adventure (spent studying for exams), and I can't wait! 

I've realised in the last two weeks, that this blogging thing is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be! I always had soo much free time up until now, but suddenly it's all gone! 

I have at least 5 half-written post waiting to be finished so I can upload them! Please everyone tell me how you find the time to fit blogging into your everyday life! 

To be honest I wouldn't be able to post today if my class hadn't been cut short and given me an extra hour free.  I love that I've found something I enjoy doing, and that I've got a chance to finally express all this make-up love as well as talk all about my little boring life! 

Its just become clear to me how much I honestly love writing blog posts when I can take time to sit down and really think what I want to say... but I also love spontaneous blog posts like this, where I can just write(rant) about my life for a little while!

In more exciting news... I may or may not have just ordered quite a spectacular package from Cloud10Beauty.com (I did); it should be here very soon and then I get to try out everything and do a lil review on some of my new thangs! I haven't been this excited in quite a while 

It's been lovely darlings... but I do have another class now!

Byeee, Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment