Monday 8 September 2014

The Summer Summaries - Wexford Part 1

My family and I have a sort of holiday home  (it's a mobile home), in Co. Wexford! Now while this may seem like a dream location to some, and it can be; it's not great if none of your friends have time to be down! We stay in a little country village in what can feel like the farthest corner from humanity at times! But having said all this, I do absolutely adore the place and cherish the last 16 years of memories there!

Because this was a quiet summer, I spent a lot of it exploring the local gardens and historical sites with my family; and wow were they absolutely beautiful. I found it weird that even though I've been visiting this same area for the last 16 years, I never actually took the initiative to go out and see some of the beauties that were so close! 

First up was Tintern Abbey near the Hook Peninsula in Co. Wexford. 
I'm sad to say I don't have many photos of this beautiful place (there was an incident with my camera), but I am quite proud of what I did manage to capture! So here they are!












Now don't you worry, there's plenty more Wexford adventures where that came from! I hope y'all enjoyed this, and take you for reading!

Byeee, Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment