Tuesday 16 September 2014

The Summer Summaries - Wexford part 2

Yayyy, here's another of my little adventures from Wexford this summer! This one's a bit of a cheat, but I hope y'all enjoy it anyway.
While in Co. Wexford during the summer, my family and I took a short trip across to Dunmore East in Waterford. It's not a long journey, only an hour or so, with a short trip on the ferry. Dunmore East is an absolutely stunning little place along the coast, with the sweetest views.

We weren't there for long, only a few hours; but we had the opportunity to visit some of my family who were there on holiday for a week. Hopefully these pictures do the area of Dunmore East some justice. So here they are:






Thank y'all so much for reading this! Also, I'd just like to say sorry that these posts are quite picture heavy! I hope you don't mind too much though!
Lemme know if there's anything in particular you'd like to see on here!

Byeee, Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment