Friday 26 September 2014

#BackToCollege Clothing Haul -Penneys

I've just headed back to the good old college life, and I decided it'd be fun to do a little bit of shopping for it! I realised after photographing all my new clothes, that I seem to have bought a thousand tops, and absolutely no bottoms. That is not the case though, they are on the way!

Here's all the little things I bought in Penneys; hope you enjoy all these lil bits!


First up is a plain black ribbed crop top. I'm probably going to wear this under some of the chiffon shirts I have, simply because I find it is just a little bit too short to wear uncovered. I think it'll pair with almost anything because it's so simple and understated.
 I got this in Penneys for €1, so I really couldn't say no when I saw it!

The second one up there, is a white chiffon shirt, I absolutely adore the pattern on this shirt; a simple black daisy print all over. I personally find that it's perfect for dressing up a pair of jeans just a little bit, so you don't have to try too hard, but still look like you tried. 
This beauty was on sale for only €7 in Penneys.

This little top in the middle, is a beautiful shade of mint green, and the perfect length for a crop top. It's just the right length to be able to tuck into any high-waisted skirt or shorts, but also looks adorable left untucked for a slightly flowier look. 
This was again on sale for only €1 in Penneys. 

No. 4 up above is a beautiful (although slightly see-through) floral print on the front, and plain white on the back. I love wearing it with a simple black or denim skater skirt; as it's quite a detailed print, it's nice to pair it with something a bit simpler.
This was only €3 in Penneys. 

And last, is one of my favourite tops I've bought! It's actually a 'muscle tank', meaning there is almost no sides to the top; now I didn't realise this before I bought it, but it looks super cute with a bandeau or bralette underneath. Also the saying 'I'd rather be in L.A.' - a girl can dream right? 

So these are just the little bits I grabbed in Penneys before college, but I have quite a lot of clothes from other shops around Ireland! I'm soo excited to get those out as well, because some of the things are just soo cute!

Hope you enjoyed this, and can't wait for the next one (too much?).

Byeee, Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment