Monday 3 March 2014

February Beauty Favourites!

So I decided it'd be a fun thing if I did a beauty favourites every month, because I have a lot of things that I love! And I mean a lot! I'm sorry it's a lil bit late, but I suppose I'll start! 



Real Techniques Expert Face Brush: I've had this brush since the end of December, and I have been using it non-stop! I haven't touched another foundation brush since. I find it applies my foundation so smoothly and doesn't soak in the product, forcing you to use more! The bristles are very tightly packed, so they apply the foundation more evenly. I personally love this brush, and I think I'll be sticking with it!



Bourjois 10 hour sleep effect foundation: I have this in foundation in the shade 71.  I quite like it, I haven't worn a liquid foundation in quite a while as I found they clung to any dry skin I had; this one thankfully doesn't and covers it quite well. I'm loving it at the moment, but we'll see how it goes! It gives quite a light coverage to your skin, but it can easily be built up, and it doesn't make it look like you've caked your make up after! I've found that once I set this foundation with a powder, it'll last all day.



Essence Smokey Eye Effect Eyeliner: This is a pencil eyeliner, and it is the best one I've ever had! I know I should really only use it when doing a smokey eye, but I use this thing every day! It does the perfect thick line on your eyelid and I think it works great for doing your waterline as well!



Rimmel London No.128 Starry-Eyed Lipstick: I have searched for weeks on end to find the perfect lipstick, and this is it! I am in love with this colour; it's a beautiful, deep purple/red colour, which is absolutely stunning! It's also long lasting and has no problem so far in staying on all night! It is a definite need!




Simple Antibacterial Handwash - Mint: I absolutely adore this!  It's antibacterial which really is perfect, and I love that it states it clearly on the package so I don't have to spend hours searching the label! It uses a pump system, which I personally prefer as I always thought that using a bar of soap was somewhat unhygienic even though I know it isn't! It also... smells like mint; I love mint, a lot. Honestly I'm surprised I haven't spent 24 hours of the day washing my hands, it's that good! Best part of all? It was only €1.49 in this spectacular shop we have in Ireland called Dealz!

So those are my absolute faves at the moment, thank you for reading this far!
Love and Hugs, Emma xx

No comments:

Post a Comment